What we do:
Our doctors recognize that having a trusted partner is the key to success. They are experts in integrating the physical, nutritional and emotional pieces of health that will best support your individual needs.
If your emotions are the source of your ill health, supporting physical and nutritional needs allows for improved emotional release. Likewise, if your physical body seems to not budge or get results, the doctors may choose to utilize nutrient support. Seeing the body as a whole working system allows for your greatest health possibilities.
Physical component of Whole Body Health
The physical body will have patterns and symptoms. Pain and discomfort are some of the ways that your body is communicating its needs. If a hands on treatment is utilized, it is often to optimize the neurological system with gentle Chiropractic care. Acupuncture and cupping are very effective at addressing pain patterns and areas of inflammation as well.
Nutritional component of Whole Body Health
Addressing nutritional health is really about looking at the entirety of the biochemical system in the body. This can be something it is lacking or something that your body may be getting too much of.
- -Diet related -Food intolerances and sensitivities
- -Lack of essential nutrients
- -Overfeeding- excess calories
- -Genetic nutrient deficiencies like MTHFR
- -Yeast, fungal, candida, viruses, bacteria, Lyme disease, Epstein Barr virus, resistant strains
- -Hormones- insulin, thyroid, adrenal
- -Sex hormones, progesterone, testosterone, estrogen
- -Neurotransmitters – healthy brain chemistry and response
- -Enzyme deficiency
Specific physician standard nutraceuticals will supplement what needs further physiological support and repair.
Emotional component of Whole Body Health
We utilize Chinese Medicine to aid in the process of uncovering where the body is storing negativity bound in emotional stress. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a healthcare system that, for thousands of years, has integrated how and where emotions are stored in the body.
We utilize multiple techniques to support emotional health. Always treating the “whole” of the patient is of utmost importance with emotional work. For example, hormone imbalances can make emotional progress an incredible battle. Restoring hormone systems can greatly accelerate emotional work.
We target emotions through two primary techniques, acupuncture and neurological reprogramming, with the help of essential oil therapy.
– We all have an energetic system within our bodies that can be effected in many ways. Just as a dam in a river blocks vital water flow, an energetic block can often be the initial shift that causes the onset of further illness and disease. Using modern technology allows us to measure and target where these blocks are. Utilizing acupuncture (non-invasive options available) is one of the best ways to restore the flow in your energy channels.
– We store memories at the conscious and unconscious level. These memories are not held captive by only our brain, but all over our body. In fact, new research suggests every cell in our body can hold and release emotional energy. “NRP” is a gentle bodywork technique that utilizes cranial therapy and neural pathway support to help the body release negative and create positive emotional pathways. It is popular for its effects in PTSD however can be used successfully with our day to day stressors.
We often partner with medical doctors, chiropractors, massage therapists and PTs depending on the unique needs of our patients. If you have a great working relationship with a practitioner you trust, our goal is to accelerate, optimize and be a part of your team for your highest health potential!
Restoring patient health and quality of life is our main goal. One of the keys to achieving this is using the latest diagnostic testing to reveal your body’s dysfunction and root cause. This is the cornerstone of creating personalized functional medicine treatment plans.
- Blood Test using Functional Medicine Parameters
- Complete Thyroid Panel
- Lipid Panel
- Vitamin Profile
- Inflammatory markers
- Blood sugar
- Cardio metabolic
- Meridian Analysis
- Hand, tongue, facial diagnosis
- Micronutrient profile
- Food sensitivity and allergies
- Stool testing
- Salivary hormone testing (female and male profile with adrenal stress index)
- Medical Thermography
Functional Medicine Services:
- Consultations both on-site and remote (phone/web)
- On-site treatment, chiropractic, acupuncture, BioMat therapy, emotional release techniques
- Lab analysis
- Nutrient recommendations
- Individualized treatment plans